What Should You Be Looking For In Rhinoplasty Photos?
Dr. Edwin Kwon recently lent his expertise in a Realself News article published in November entitled, 6 Things to Look For In Rhinoplasty Before And After Photos.
“The goal of a good rhinoplasty is that no one should know you had anything done to your nose, and how it fits the rest of the face is a huge part of that,” says Dr. Kwon.”Dr. Kwon on Realself News
Here are six of the most important things to look for in nose job before and after photos:
- A variety of noses and fixes— while many plastic surgeons specialize in a certain “style,” it is important to make sure that they’ve performed different types of nose jobs.
- Photos taken at different angles— being able to see more than one angle of the nose, not just its best angle.
- Time stamps— it is important to know at one point the after photo is taken (i.g. – Immediately, 1 month out, 1 year out, etc.)
- An overly narrow tip or bridge— other than the unnatural look this may cause, patients with an overly narrow tip or bridge may be problematic which can lead to breathing problems.
- A nose that’s proportionate to the rest of the face— your nose should compliment and bring balance to your other facial features.
- A tip that’s not too upturned— while this may work in some cases, it generally makes the nose look very unnatural.
Read more insights from Dr. Edwin Kwon on this Realself News article here.
Are you looking to get non-surgical or surgical procedures done? Contact my team to schedule a complimentary one-on-one consultation with both my Patient Care Coordinator and myself. We will go over your areas of concern, what your body goals are and which procedures would overall benefit you. Afterwards, my Patient Care Coordinator will assist you with quotes, pricing and any other follow up questions you may have.
Follow me on Instagram for more content @EdwinKwonMD
Edwin Kwon, MD, FACS
Edwin Kwon Plastic Surgery